Don’t Let It Happen To You
You’ve heard the stories: an empty house with an undiscovered water leak that soaks in for weeks. Pests move in to the pantry and make a home. Thieves notice the unattended yard and unchanged curtains and lights…and steal irreplaceable belongings.
Worrying about these possibilities creates stress; recovering from these damages takes money and time. Take steps now to increase your security.
Offering You Peace of Mind
A Home Manager can offer you the assurance that in your absence, your home will be protected, maintained and cared for above and beyond the simple drive-by offered by your neighbors.
Caring For Your Home
We will work together to create a Home Management Plan that suits your needs. Your customized plan will touch upon several areas:
- Inspections: I can provide weekly, bi-monthly or monthly inspections.
- Reporting: You will receive an Inspection Report with every visit and will be notified personally if any abnormalities arise or maintenance is needed.
- Mail Delivery: Your mailbox will be checked to ensure that the post office is handling mail per your requested arrangement. Items of importance will be mailed to you if desired.
- Plants: I will water your indoor plants and patio containers if needed.
- Emergency Contact: If desired, I can act as your emergency contact for your security alarm system during your absence.
- Vehicles: If you are concerned about your vehicle sitting for long periods while you are gone, I can start your car periodically.
- Visibility: I will ensure continuity with established landscaping and snow removal services so that your home doesn’t appear to be empty.
Some homeowners desire to have additional care for their home above and beyond the basic Home Watch Management Plan. These are optional, customizable and can be added to your Home Watch Plan at any time.
Together we will create a customized checklist so that I can assist you in preparing your home for an extended absence.
HOME MAINTENANCE OVERSIGHT
When repairs and seasonal maintenance are required in your absence, you will always be the first to know. After selecting either your own preferred provider or one of my recommended suppliers, I will assist with quotes, service dates and completion of the job. The bottom line: it is your home and will always be your decision. I’m simply here as your representative, working hard to be a trusted advocate for your home.
STORM WATCH VISITS
In the event of a significant storm, I will check on your home as soon as roads allow for travel, and complete a full Inspection Report.
PREPARING FOR YOUR RETURN HOME
If you’ve been gone for an extended period of time, you might appreciate a freshened-up home upon your return. We’ll work on a customized checklist so that your home is ready for your arrival.
Call today to arrange your free in-home consultation.