We can check on your vacant home while it is on the market, thus allowing you the freedom to settle into your new place.
As you know, a vacant home can bring increased risk of theft, as well as additional risks of damages from undiscovered emergencies like plumbing leaks. We support your efforts to protect your investment, even if you’ve already moved away.
In Good Hands
We offer you personal service and local experience: with proven, customized and dedicated service to clients in Gig Harbor since 2011, our reputation matters.
We are a trustworthy advocate: Our relationships with Realtors and Home Staging Experts have taught us well: first impressions are everything. We take pride in working hard to ensure that unexpected emergencies are handled, and that each vacant property is ready to be shown – and sold!
Customized Management Plans
- Inspections: We can provide weekly, bi-weekly or monthly inspections (interior and exterior).
- Reporting: You will receive an Inspection Report for every visit and will be notified if any abnormalities arise or maintenance is needed.
- Touch-Ups: We will flush toilets, open or close blinds, put a timer on one main light, clean dead flies and obvious cobwebs, remove fliers or garbage from the porch, sweep front entry and tidy up Realtor cards.
- Plants: We will water your indoor plants and patio containers if needed, and adapt your sprinkler system schedule as the seasons change.
Some Homeowners discover that there are still maintenance issues that arise, and upkeep that is needed in order to make the property appealing to potential buyers.
If desired, the following services may be added to the basic Vacant Home Management Plan at any time.
- Coordination of Landscapers to Maintain Curb Appeal
- Emergency Contact for Security System
- Home Maintenance Oversight
- Storm Watch Visits
- Home Cleaning through our own cleaning division: Simply Spotless
Call today for your free in-home consultation.